Kind Attention:

Department and Search Committee Chairs,

I am actively seeking tenure-track faculty position at the level of Assistant Professor in marketing or a closely related area. Currently, I am pursuing Ph.D. in marketing at Mike Ilitch School of Business, Wayne State University, Detroit, and am into my sixth year of the program. My dissertation topic is, “Global Brands and Drivers of Consumers’ Purchase Behavior: A Multi-Dimensional Perspective”. I successfully defended my “Dissertation Proposal” in March 2016 and is expect to make the final defense by July 2017.

Below is the link to my profiles, I hope that my background, skills, research and teaching experience will interest you. I should be available to start my new assignment by August 2017 and am open to relocation anywhere in the United States (preferably) or around the world. Looking forward to an opportunity to meet and discuss my research, teaching interests, expectations, and explore the possibilities of a good fit. Please feel free to let me know should you need more information from my side.

Thanking you,

Nayyer (Nick) Naseem                                                                                                                                                                                          Dated: Mar 27, 2017

Ph.D. Candidate (Marketing),

Mike Ilitch School of Business, Wayne State University,

Office: 5201 Cass Avenue, Detroit, MI-48202.

Home: 1306 Stacy Drive, Canton, MI-48188

Email: [log in to unmask], Cell: 734-419-3632, Home: 734-238-1532

Web Page: https://ilitchbusiness.wayne.edu/profile/ak0295

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.