Dear colleagues,

I would like to call your attention to a call for papers for a special issue on "Intercultural Communication in International Business Research" at the Journal of World Business.

The goal of this special issue is to encourage theoretical and empirical development on intercultural communication as it relates to organizations. We are particularly interested in communication processes and strategies that facilitate understanding between individuals and, as a consequence, facilitate team and organizational management performance. Through this special issue, we aim to advance our theoretical conceptualization and understanding of intercultural communication with the specific focus on capturing the iterative, interactive, context-dependent processes of intercultural communication to improve global business practices.

We welcome submissions from various methodological traditions and invite interdisciplinary work. We seek contributions from various disciplines, using multiple theoretical frameworks and methodologies. We invite both conceptual and empirical papers.  We are particularly interested in communication processes as they relate to international management and organizations.
Deadline for submission: 31 October 2017
Submission open: 1 October 2017
Questions about the Special Issue may be directed to the guest editors or supervising editor:

Betina Szkudlarek, University of Sydney, Australia ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Luciara Nardon, Carleton University, Canada ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Joyce Osland, San Jose State University, United States ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Lena Zander, Uppsala University, Sweden ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

The full call for papers can be found here:
https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-world-business/call-for-papers/intercultural-communication-in-international-business-resear

Dr. BETINA SZKUDLAREK
Senior Lecturer in Management Discipline of International Business

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY BUSINESS SCHOOL
Rm 4139 (H70) 21-25 Codrington St,
The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 4606 | F +61 2 9036 5378 | M +61 423 335 200
E [log in to unmask]
W www.sydney.edu.au/business

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.