12th Annual Global Business Research Symposium, University College Cork, Ireland, July 26-28, 2017
Theme: “The Quest for Stability”
In its 12th year, the GBRS provides a collaborative and welcoming environment for sharing research and establishing networks across disciplines and borders. We invite theoretical, applied and empirical papers, and case studies from scholars in the fields of: Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Ethics, Economics, Business Technology, Emerging Markets, and relevant social sciences.
Venue: Cork University Business School, University College Cork, Ireland
Sponsored by: University College Cork, Ireland; St. Johns University, New York; University of Economics in Katowice, Poland; Southern New Hampshire University, USA; Beykent University, Istanbul.
Complete conference information at: www.gbrsconference.org
April 1 2017: Register and submit abstract or full paper
June 1, 2017: Pay fees and submit completed paper for the proceedings
Conference Fees include:
Day 1 - Welcome Reception at UC Cork
Day 2 - Conference Day at UC Cork: (lunch and dinner included)
Day 3 - Conference in the morning and excursion in the afternoon (lunch included).
Why Attend GBRS?
Proposed Expert panel Discussions:
· UN PRIME Initiative: Business and the UN Sustainable development Goals
· Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management: Current issues and application differences in academia and practice
· Management: Reflecting your mission in a curriculum/organization
· Marketing: Designing customer-centered services that stand the test of time
· Economic/Finance: Macroprudential policies
· Meet the Editors: Tips for preparing research for publication across borders
Opportunities to Publish/Awards
· Up to 10 papers will be published in a special issue of the international, peer-reviewed Review of Business journal, published by St. John’s University, New York, USA
· All papers will also be published in proceedings with an ISBN number and considered for the online ‘Journal of the Global Business Research Symposium’ (JGBRS) following the review by track editor. (Please note US$60 processing fee for papers published in JGBRS)
· Awards for Best Papers and Best Discussants.
Early Registration Fees until June 1, 2017 ( fees in US$):
· Presenting single paper $450
· Presenting two papers $550
· Virtual presentation (with permission only) $300
· Subtract if discussing a paper $50
· Discuss 2 papers (no presentation) $300
· Panel participation $400
· Presenting an additional paper and discussing one paper $450
Co-authors, family members, and guests (per person)
· Includes all meals and activities $400
Late Registration (after June 1, 2017), add $100
Conference Fees include:
· Day 1 - Welcome Reception at UC Cork
· Day 2 - Conference Day at UC Cork: (lunch and dinner included)
· Day 3 - Conference in the morning and excursion in the afternoon (lunch included).
Best wishes for the New Year.
Ivan Abel Ph.D.
Department of Marketing
Peter J. Tobin College of Business
St. John’s University, Jamaica, NY 11439 USA