Call for Submissions

International Journal of Marketing and Sales Education (IJMSE)

Founding Editor-in-Chief: Brent Smith (Saint Joseph’s University, USA)

View Journal Website | View Call for Submissions

The International Journal of Marketing and Sales Education (IJMSE) is a peer-reviewed publication featuring a diverse portfolio of contributions that advance teaching and learning from marketing and sales perspectives. The journal acknowledges the unique value of these different yet complementary perspectives, and provides an inclusive space for academics, administrators, and practitioners from around the world to share empirical research, conceptual scholarship, professional viewpoints, and more. Contributions in this hybrid open-access publication bring together application of existing theory, development of new thought, replication of existing research, and consideration of underrepresented populations.

Publisher: IGI Global   Frequency: Semi-Annual   Est: 2018

Direct link to the journal's home page:

BRENT SMITH, PHD
Associate Professor of Marketing

Founding Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Marketing and Sales Education
View the JournalSubmit a Manuscript | Become a Reviewer
Editor, Mission-Driven Approaches in Modern Business Education
View Call for Chapters | Propose a Chapter

Saint Joseph's University - Erivan K. Haub School of Business
Department of Marketing - 5600 City Avenue - Philadelphia, PA 19131

T: 610.660.3448 | E: [log in to unmask] W: www.drbrentsmith.com

"We are each other's harvest; we are each other's business;

we are each other's magnitude and bond." -- Gwendolyn Brooks