Dear friends and colleagues.

Our delightfully whimsical (yet intellectually probing and socially uplifting) conference now has a full programme available, including room listings and times. To access a fully searchable version (you can also find abstracts of papers) that is completely up to date, visit https://www.conftool.pro/aibuki2017/sessions.php

If you are old school, a pdf version can be found at www.henley.ac.uk/aib2017

We also have a conference page on Facebook, where you can see the programme. We will also be streaming video and providing real-time updates during the conference.  Our doctoral students will be accosting you with camera phones during the conference and asking you to contribute your own two cents to the web page. Be prepared with witty observations and soundbites!

We refuse to have Donald Trump troll our esteemed guests, so we have decided not to use Twitter (although it is obvious he would benefit from the conference. Who knows, there is still time to register).

To find our Conference Page, search for ‘@AIBUKI2017’ on Facebook. Alternatively, click:  www.facebook.com/AIBUKI2017  Remember to Like and Follow.

Our panels have also been finalised. The opening panel is entitled: The tail-end of globalisation. Three views. These views are provided by:

Italo Colantone (Bocconi University) Politics and Sustainability of Globalization
Fabienne Fortanier (OECD) The resilience of globalization: the role of global value chains
Sjoerd Beugelsdijk (University of Groningen) Cultural diversity in a fragmented and polarized world

Friday's panel topic is: ‘Do MNEs contribute to, or reduce inequality?”
·        Rajneesh Narula, Henley Business School (Chair)

·        Elisa Giuliani, University of Pisa

·        Khalid Nadvi, University of Manchester

·        Jonathan Doh, Villanova School of Business

.        Snehal Awate, Indian School of Business

Saturday's debate: “What does IB and IHRM overlook by overlooking the other?: Bridging the divide”
·        Chul Chung, Henley Business School (Chair)

·        Geoff Wood, Essex Business School
·        Dana Minbaeva, Copenhagen Business School
·        Ulf Andersson, Mälardalen University
.        Roberta Aguzzoli, Durham University Business School

More questions? Drop us an email, or Visit http://www.henley.ac.uk/aib2017

See you all very soon!
For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.