Dear AIB Moderator,

I would be very grateful if you could please distribute the info below.

We would like to invite you to the International Negotiation Forum which will take place on April 20th, in Bogotá Colombia, at Universidad de los Andes. The Forum will take place before The Negotiation Challenge, the world's largest negotiation competition.

Organized jointly by The School of Management of Universidad de los Andes and The International Negotiation Teaching and Research Association (INTRA), this forum offers the current trends in the theory and practice of negotiation, to students and members of national and multinational organizations. The lectures and panels are led by national and international experts in the field, some of them will be conducted in Spanish and some in English.

We invite you to take part in the International Negotiation Forum and share your experience with Colombian business people and students.

Detailed info:

https://administracion.uniandes.edu.co/index.php/en/the-school/about-the-school/events/icalrepeat.detail/2017/04/21/138/-/-