Dear Colleagues,

I have been commissioned by the internationally recognized academic publisher Edward Elgar as editor of the Research Handbook of Global Families: Implications for International Business. Chapter contributors include a carefully chosen a mix of both established and up-and-coming authors (late stage doctoral students and early career researchers) including Mark Mendenhall, Charles Vance, Mila Lazarova, Chris Brewster, Arno Haslberger, Iris Fischlmayr, Raelene Wilding, and Graeme Ditchburn, among others, with a foreword by Margaret Shaffer, and a preface by Ruth Van Reken. Thus far I have received an overwhelmingly positive response from the 21-plus invited authors, with most first-choice authors accepting the invitation.

Currently, I am seeking an author, or group of authors, to contribute the following chapters:

Global families in dangerous locations
Methodological issues in global family studies and future directions
Migrants and transnational family life
The trailing spouse – gendered family perspectives
Expatriate children and teenagers
Perspectives on international schooling for global families
Biculturals, monoculturals and multiculturals in global family context
The resilience of global families – theoretical perspectives

This is an ideal opportunity to publish a chapter in a high-quality publication and to enhance your CV. I require chapters of between 6,000 and 8,000 words. A first draft of your chapter will be required by 31 January 2018, with publication expected January to April 2019.

If it interests you or your colleagues, please contact me at [log in to unmask] by 31 March 2017 with a brief outline explaining your expertise and background in relation to the topic and your suitability to author the chapter.

Upon confirmation, the successful author(s) will be sent editorial and style guidelines.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.