*APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING*

Dear Colleagues,
we are pleased to announce the publication of the latest issue of Review of International Business and Strategy.

In particular, we would like to highlight a review article by Balarezo and Nielsen on Scenario Planning as organisational intervention: An integrative framework and future research directions

With best wishes,
Hussain Rammal and Elizabeth Rose
Co-Editors, Review of International Business and Strategy

Review of International Business and Strategy

Volume 27, Issue 1

Editorial Team    Author Guidelines     Table of Contents

Articles

Gilmar Masiero , Mario Henrique Ogasavara , Marcelo Luiz Risso

no access

Sujeet Kumar Sharma
, Srikrishna Madhumohan Govindaluri , Saeed M. Muharrami , Ali Tarhini

--

Dr. Hussain G. Rammal | Senior Lecturer

Coordinator-Higher Degrees by Research - Management Discipline Group
UTS BUSINESS SCHOOL

e: [log in to unmask] | ph: +61 2 9514 3246
w:business.uts.edu.au

LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/hrammal
University of Technology Sydney
City Campus | PO Box 123 Broadway | NSW 2007

Co-Editor: Review of International Business and Strategy
Area Editor: Journal of Asia Business Studies