We're all excited about the upcoming AIB Annual Meeting in June! As we do every year, we are soliciting donations to help fund scholarships for conference attendance and for the WAIB general operating fund. Please consider donating to WAIB or sponsoring WAIB activities. If you are able to make even a modest donation to help us reach our goal, attached is the donation form. The donation form and sponsorship information are attached. WAIB is a special interest group within the AIB with the principal mission of raising the profile and visibility of women members of the AIB. In support of this mission, WAIB pursues several important mandates: networking, mentorship, relationship development, financial support, and research encouragement. Having peers who share similar interests and life experiences is a critical advantage that many women scholars have historically lacked, and WAIB's mission is to address this need. WAIB is a dues-free organization of inclusion and accessibility for women in the AIB, and welcomes all AIB members who share WAIB's goals and interests. WAIB has a strong presence at the annual AIB meeting, with three WAIB-sponsored panels as well as receptions and networking opportunities where we come together to exchange ideas, research results, personal or group successes, challenges, and exciting plans for the future. These activities give all of us an opportunity to build new relationships and present WAIB awards. Enthusiasm for new projects emerges and co-authoring possibilities are discussed, and junior scholars get to learn from those with many years of research and teaching experience. [Helping Hands Campaign ,MCj04259100000[1]] The WAIB Helping Hands Campaign provides $500 of scholarship money for AIB women Ph.D. students, and junior scholars from low-income countries, to attend the AIB Annual Meeting in June. To qualify, scholarship applicants must: 1) be a full-time female faculty member from low-income country, or full-time female Ph.D. student, 2) be presenting an accepted paper at the upcoming AIB Annual Meeting this June, 3) be the first or second author of the paper you will present, 4) meet the low-income threshold as outlined in the application form below, and 5) be willing to volunteer support at WAIB conference events. Dr. Amanda Bullough | Assistant Professor of Management | President of Women in the Academy of International Business Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics, University of Delaware 311 Lerner Hall | Newark, DE 19716 [log in to unmask] | T 302-831-1778 | F 302-831-4196 [http://lerner.udel.edu/sites/default/files/UD-Lerner-Logo.png] ____ AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business. For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp To post message: [log in to unmask] For assistance: [log in to unmask] AIB-L is a moderated list.