Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I and several co-authors are collecting data for a meta-analysis on the antecedents and consequences of firms' participation in voluntary environmental programs. We are currently looking for unpublished empirical studies that examine the factors that drive participation in these programs, and/or their environmental or financial impacts. We would be grateful if you could provide us with your working papers and unpublished studies. The data will only be used in our analysis at an aggregate level.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Svetlana Flankova

Research Associate

Global  Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Universität St. Gallen | Dufourstrasse 40a | CH-9000 St. Gallen

Tel. +41 (0)71 224 71 13

Email: [log in to unmask]