Dear Colleagues

Re: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313714252_Editorial_at_International_Journal_of_Export_Marketing_Vol_1_No_3

I would like to inform you that the Vol. 1, No.3 of IJEXPORTM is in press now and Vol. 1 No. 4 is on the way.

I invite you to send manuscripts for the Vol. 2 No.1 in the areas that IJEXPORTM focuses on.

Do not hesitate to send your contributions to the electronic system of IJEXPORTM. There is a rigorous review process and the majority of reviewers belong to the editorial board of the journal.

IJEXPORTM will apply next year to enter SCOPUS and other INDECES/ rankings.

I welcome your new papers.

Best regards

Dr. Dafnis N. Coudounaris

Associate Professor of Innovation Management

School of Economics and Business Administration

University of Tartu, Tartu, Estonia

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web page ar Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris

Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM)

Web page of IJEXPORTM: http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm

http://www.inderscience.com/images/cover/scoverijexportm.jpg