Dear Listerve moderator,
Now that article 50 formailising Britain's exit from the European Union (EU) has been triggered, I would like to solicit the views of colleagues as to the implications of Brexit on a key Commonwealth region such as Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA).
Please share my solicitation with the AIB community interested in, or knowledgeable of the SSA region's international business relationships with Britain (as an independent player) on the one hand; and Britain as part of the EU on the other hand.
I would appreciate responses to a few pending questions for the short to medium term viz:
Is there a change in negotiations with SSA? Should there be any change? Why and how? Why not and how not?
Thanks,
Nnamdi Madichie

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.