 Hi colleagues,

Asian countries and firms play critical role in International business
these days.

Have you thought about enriching your International Business course
curriculum with Asian cases and context.

The 800 Page text book, with 28 chapters - International Business, 6th
edition (Paul, Justin) has lot of Asian cases.  Atleast 8 chapters are Asia
centric (Import's from China, Japanese Management strategies, FDI and Trade
policy of India, Internationalization of Indian firms etc).

Paperback low cost edition as well as Kindle edition is available at
affordable price.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K6E4Q2I/ref=dp-kindle-
redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

http://www.alibris.com/International-Business-Justin-Paul/book/13303100

https://www.abebooks.com/book-search/isbn/9788120348639/

Power Point resources for all the 28 chapters are also available on the
book's website- complementary access.
https://www.phindia.com/index.php/justinpaul

You may email me if you need PPTs and bear with me for 3-4 days.

regards,

JUSTIN PAUL

Professor, University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR,

P.O. Box 23332, PR, USA 00931

Author: Export-Import Management, Oxford Uty Press.

International Business (6th edition),  International marketing (2nd
edition) & McGraw-Hill.

Web:  drjustinpaul.com

Download my articles /books/cases from
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Paul2