Dear All,

I had posted a query regarding the data sources that can be used to collect
"Foreign Sales" related information. Following are the suggestions that I
have received so far. Many thanks to all those that responded!

1. UNCTAD Transnationality Index

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnationality_Index

http://unctad.org/en/Pages/DIAE/World%20Investment%20Report/Annex-Tables.aspx

2. President magazine in Japan
3. Worldscope database from Thomson
4. Latin American Firms:
http://rankings.americaeconomia.com/2016/multilatinas/ranking
5. Brazilian Firms:
http://www.fdc.org.br/blogespacodialogo/Documents/ranking_fdc_multinacionais_brasileiras2014.pdf
6. The S&P Capital IQ database

Thanks and Regards,
G. Sarada
Doctoral Student, IIM Calcutta
Email: [log in to unmask]

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 4:19 PM, G V S B Sarada Devi . <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to measure multinationality of non-US Fortune 500 Global firms
> for a research project, using information about their "Foreign Sales" and
> "Foreign Assets". Any pointers on data sources especially for firms from
> Latin American, Asia Pacific, and European countries would be of immense
> help.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> G. Sarada
> Doctoral Student, IIM Calcutta
> Email: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.