Merry Lea Sustainable Farm at Goshen College in Goshen Indiana has a few
spots available for this summer (June/July 2017) for our Agroecology Summer
Intensive.  Earn 12 college credits for $580 a credit or earn a certificate
for $2640 while living on a beautiful rural 1000+ acre nature preserve in
LEED platinum certified buildings.  This summer experience is part of our
larger Sustainable Food Systems major.  We cover a range of topics and
cropping systems including market gardens, farm to table, monoculture row
cropping, refugee food issues, Amish food production, etc.  Please visit us
at www.goshen.edu/asi for more information.  Application deadline is now
April 15th.