Attention Market Managers and Farmers/Vendors who sell at markets!

The Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA) needs your support. Please consider completing the below 2016 Michigan Farmer and Vendor Survey. MIFMA received a Specialty Crop Blog Grant that will allow us to promote, market, and raise awareness of the great produce farmers markets offer in Michigan! The grant will focus on reaching consumers and sharing important information about farmers markets in Michigan and the great produce that is available through specialty crop production. This is a win-win opportunity for everyone at the table, but we need your help!
We are looking to reach specialty crop producers in Michigan who sold at a farmers market in 2016 to get a better understanding of baseline sales.

Help MIFMA by filling out the survey - click here!

MIFMA is excited to expand promotion and marketing activities to increase how much Michigan families know about - and spend on - specialty crops, like fruits and vegetables, nuts, plants, and flowers. To measure success, we are trying to establish a baseline in sales, gathering information about how much, in dollars, vendors sold in specialty crops at Michigan farmers markets. This will allow MIFMA to document an increase in sales at the end of the project. This project is being funded by a USDA Specialty Crop Blog Grant through the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, grant number 791N7700189.

The information will not be shared publicly, and any reports will only be available in an aggregate form. We are asking you about annual sales. Remember, your individual sales information will not be shared, and you have the opportunity to report anonymously.

With questions, please email Samantha Collins at
 or call 517-432-3381.

We hope to see you at our conference coming up on March 7 & 8! www.mifma.org/conference

Thank you!

--
Samantha Collins
Communications and Events Manager

East Lansing, MI 48824
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html