Sorry to bother those who are not interested in this note.
I will leave Lansing at the end of February, here is something I want to sell.

Queen-size bed (with shelf, base and mattress) $180
Dinning table with 4 dinning chairs   $90
Sofa   $90
Ikea LED Jansjo light  $3
Laundry basket  $3
Clothes hangers (30) $5
table lamp  $4
Floor lamp  $7
4 plates + 4 bowls + 1 cup $8
2 big dustbin  $7
Volkswagen first aid kit $5

All the things would be picked up at Feb.27. If you are interested, please TEXT me through
517-three zero three two double zero six, or through wechat: jazz_eve

Thanks