Dear Friends,

On behalf of the Chinese New Year Event Preparation Committee and Greater
Lansing Chinese Association (GLCA), I cordially invite you to attend our
5th annual event in Meridian Mall on Saturday, February 11, 2017 at
1:00–4:30 p.m. This is the largest annual celebration of the year and the
admission is free! GLCA has been working with Meridian Township Parks and
Recreation Department, other local Chinese organizations and MSU student
organizations to host this event. The performances include music, singing,
dancing, Tai Chi, fashion, and pageantry etc. We will be given out gifts as
usual. The first prize of our raffle is a 50 inch TV! Participatory
cultural activities also will be available on-site, including carnival
games for children, brush painting, calligraphy, and more!

The event agenda:

·         1:00–1:30 p.m. Lion and Dragon Parade throughout Meridian Mall

·         1:30–3:30 p.m. Entertainment on Main Stage in the Center Court

·         1:00–4:30 p.m. Carnival Games and Fun Activities

Meridian Mall is located at 1982 W. Grand River Ave., Okemos, MI. Parking
is free. For additional information, please visit our Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/Greater-Lansing-Chinese-
Association-646637295518050/

We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Greater Lansing Chinese Association