Hi fellow Spartans!! Myself, a domestic student, and my co-founder a Chinese
international student, have launched a new group buying platform for employment!

In our first use case, we are pooling together enough buyers to hire someone for
"unlimited paper-editing services" to help international students with essays, cover
letters, and other writings. Like Groupon, if enough people buy, it will become really
cheap, such as $49/month.

Anyway, we're looking to hire some interns in sales/marketing, for those who are
interested. CS students too! If you'd like to work with your fellow Spartans on a cool,
cross-border tech startup, shoot me an email at [log in to unmask] or my co-founder
at [log in to unmask]