I am looking for a female roommate to renew my 2bed/2bath apartment lease together with
me at College Towne apartment starting from summer.

The move-in date is flexible. My current roommate is going to graduate in May. Any time
after her graduation would be fine. She may leave her furniture to you if you want.

The new lease is from July 2017 to July 2018. You will have your own bedroom and
bathroom to use. The rent will be $470/month including heat and Internet. The electronic fee
is approximately $20 per person per month.

you will have access to the college towne gym, sauna room, two outdoor pools and hot tubs.
Bus route #20 will take you to cata bus station and campus. However, no pets are allowed!

I am a fourth year female PHD student. Only female is considered for this apartment.
Please contact me by email if you are interested.

Yunting