Sorry to bother those who are not interested.
I will leave Lansing at the end of February, here is something I want to sale.

Queen-size bed (with shelf, base and mattress) $150, could help on transfer
Ikea LED Jansjo light  $3
Laundry basket  $3
Clothes hangers (30) $5
Dishes sets (4 plates + 4 bowls + 1 mug)  $8
Two mugs (a pair)  $3
Big glass bowl (I always use it for meat season, dough mixing) $3
4 heads plug $1
Sino/american plug converter $1
Mili Universal charger (for car/room use, have two USB plugs) $5
garmin nuvi 1100 $5
Volkswagen first aid kit $5

If you are interested, please TEXT me through
517-303 two double zero six, or through wechat: jazz_eve

Thanks