Room for rent (of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms apartment at College towne)

    It is a single room of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom apartment at college towne, the other
roommates are Chinese male MSU students, one is a PhD student, the other is a post doctor,
so they always work at the Lab at daytime.
    There are furniture in the room, such as bed, a desk and chair, so you can move in without
buying any furniture, there is bus station downstairs, you can take #20 to go to MSU, if you
drive, it takes only 10 to 15 minutes to go to MSU, so it is very convenient.
    You will have access to the college towne gym, sauna room, two outdoor pools and hot
tubs.
    The room will be available at the beginning of March 2017, only $340 per month including
WIFI and the furniture, and the electronic fee is about $20 per person per month.

    If you are interested, please contact me, my Email: [log in to unmask], cell phone:
626-278-8960

Thanks!