Dear Colleagues,

A book I recently edited titled "Advances in Geoeconomics" is now available for pre-publicattion orders.

The book brought together an international cast of experts and thought leaders in the field of geoeconomics.  Concepts, theories and strategies for geoeconomic success are comprehensively discussed.

The book website link is shown below :

https://www.routledge.com/Advances-in-Geoeconomics/Munoz/p/book/9781857438307

The book would be a valuable library resource and excellent supplementary reading for courses in International Business, International Management, International Marketing, International Operations, International Strategy, International Economics, and Geopolitics.

It would be an ideal textbook for a course in Geoeconomics.

Kindly share with colleagues who might be interested. Let me know if you plan to use it as a textbook or if you are interested in reviewing the book for a journal.

Best regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Professor, Management and International Business
Tabor School of Business
Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425
E-mail : [log in to unmask]