10th Asia Academy of Management Conference

10th Taiwan Academy of Management Conference

Doctoral Consortium

June 20, 2017

Kitakyushu Convention Center

Japan

The Asia Academy of Management (AAoM) Doctoral Consortium provides an opportunity for doctoral students to meet and interact with a panel of excellent researchers on Asian management issues on June  20th, 2017. The consortium will be held at Kitakyushu Convention Center. A panel of experts will participate in the workshop, including the following (in alphabetical order):

Kazuhiro Asakawa, Keio University (Chair)

Jesper Edman, Hitotsubashi University

Jay Kim, INSEAD

Jane Lu,  The University of Melbourne

Ishtiaq P. Mahmood,  National University of Singapore

Mike Peng, The University of Texas at Dallas

Jaeyong Song, Seoul National University.

In this half-day consortium, about 30 young scholars will be invited to participate. Applicants who are selected will not be charged a fee for the consortium but should register for the Asia Academy of Management conference (June 20-21, 2017).

Doctoral students interested in participating in the consortium should submit a PDF file consisting of:

1. The applicant's one-page CV that includes full contact information.

2. The applicant's two-page summary of their (a) dissertation progress up-to-date OR (b) a working paper based on an ongoing project. The summary should include the following content: research purpose; research design/methodology/approach; (anticipated) findings; research limitations/implications (if applicable); practical implications (if applicable); originality/value; paper type (general review, research paper, technical paper; conceptual paper; viewpoint). You can also include in the final paragraph any areas you would especially like feedback on.

Applicants should send the PDF files via email to Kazuhiro Asakawa by March 14th, 2017. Your file should be named name.pdf, where name is your full name.  (In case we have vacancy, we will be accepting applications until we exhaust our capacity even after this deadline.)

For further information, please contact the Doctoral Consortium Chair:

Kazuhiro Asakawa

Asia Academy of Management http://aaom.asia/