Dear AIB member,

King's College London (UK) is searching for two candidates to join our faculty.

We welcome applications from enthusiastic candidates for the following posts within King’s College (with a deadline of 30 March 2016):

   Professor in International Management & Comparative Management (Closing date: 18/04/2017)

https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=75112

   Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (equivalent to Assistant or Senior Assistant professor in the US System) in International Management & Comparative Management (Closing date: 26/03/2017)

 https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=75192

For those two positions, we are primarily interested in applications coming from an international business or comparative management background, but we are also keen to receive applications from candidates with an interest in global strategy.

____________

King’s College London is the 4th oldest university in the UK and is recognised today as a world-leading research university, consistently ranked in the top 20 globally. We understand the need to turn original thinking into everyday application, encouraging curiosity to develop work that makes an impact on society and global issues. Great names from King’s are continuing to change the world.

Located in the heart of London, King’s is the hub of a global network of strong academic connections and collaboration, with prestigious international partnerships within and across disciplines – scientific and medical, social and creative. King’s is investing in the highest calibre of talent to drive the university forward to achieve its greatest potential. We are looking for a strong commitment to research (as attested by top publications) and teaching to push the boundaries of knowledge, influence the future and create a lasting impact.

In September 2017, the School of Management & Business, within the Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy, will become a faculty in itself and move to the iconic Bush House building (the former headquarters of the BBC). We are engaged in an unprecedented period of expansion, including the opening of new programmes at the Bsc and Msc level.

We are research driven, deeply interdisciplinary, and all social sciences (sociology, political science, psychology, economics, industrial relations) are represented within our school. Our faculty has recently published in top journals including Strategic Management Journal, Organization Science, Journal of International Business Studies, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Organization Studies and others. Our faculty also values and produces high quality monographs with prestigious university presses.

We offer an excellent balance between research and teaching, pension scheme, sabbatical entitlement for tenure track positions, an extremely collegial faculty environment and training opportunities, in particular for those new to teaching.

We are interested in a broad range of expertise for those positions, for example for the position in international management, we are keen to receive applications from candidates with interests in global strategy and international business.

Professor Keith D. Brouthers
King's College London
150 Stamford Street
London SE1 9NH