Please share with our AIB community. Thank you.

Dear AIB friends,

Greetings. My colleagues and I are developing a junior level Strategic Management for Innovation course and would appreciate your feedback (if you have taught a similar Strategic Innovation Macro-level course) regarding:

  1. Would you please recommend a textbook for this course or comparable content?

  2. Would you recommend any simulation or exercise to support the lecture?

  3. Would you please recommend cases that complement the textbook or interactive exercises?

Your feedback and reflection are greatly appreciated. Once I gather enough information, I will be more than happy to share with the community.

Best regards,

Crystal
Crystal Jiang Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Management, Bryant University
Associate Editor, New England Journal of Entrepreneurship
Executive Director, New Garden Foundation
Ph: 401-232-6941 Fax: 401-232-6068
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://departments.bryant.edu/management/faculty/crystal-jiang.htm