Dear Friends

I am organising a panel session jointly with Prof and Suchita Jha ([log in to unmask])  on experiential learning at the upcoming AIB-India conference, which is to be held on 19th-20th April, 2017 and hosted by the Symbiosis International University, in Pune, India.

The panel is  about experiential teaching pedagogy in IB . please see attached document for further details.

If you are attending the conference and would like to be a co-presenter at the panel, please contact us -  Sumati Varma ([log in to unmask]) and Suchita Jha ([log in to unmask]) directly.

Please submit a description of your experiential project to the above mentioned professors by 26th February since the submission deadline is March 1st. Once all the entries are in, we will all polish the final proposal and submit it collectively.

Regards

Sumati Varma, Phd
Associate professor
Department of Commerce