APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTINGS

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to provide you with the official announcement<http://www.igi-global.com/journals/abstract-announcement/147569> for the International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management in the Digital Age (IJTHMDA), for which I have contributed as the founding editor - in-chief. I would greatly appreciate if you could post it on appropriate listservs and share with e-mail groups, colleagues, or friends who would be interested in using these cutting-edge journal articles for their research or teaching pursuits.

[International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management in the Digital Age (IJTHMDA)]

International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management in the Digital Age (IJTHMDA)

Author(s)/Editor(s): Angelo A. Camillo (Woodbury University, USA)
ISSN: 2473-5361; EISSN: 2473-5353;

www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-tourism-hospitality-management/144574<http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-tourism-hospitality-management/144574>

If you have any questions regarding my recommendation, you can reach me by contacting: Angelo Camillo, PhD ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Questions regarding IGI Global's products and/or services, as well as direct orders may be forwarded to:

Customer Service
IGI Global (Disseminator of Knowledge Since 1988)
Toll Free: 1-866-342-6657; Tel: 717-533-8845 (x100)

Thank you,

Angelo Camillo
International Coordinator for "Sinergie" Italian Journal of Management 2017 Conference: http://www.ita.sijm.it/demo/99-news8/1151-news9.html  - http://www.ita.sijm.it/pdf/99/svd1.pdf
My Recent publications Available on Amazon<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Angelo+A.+Camillo&search-alias=books&field-author=Angelo+A.+Camillo&sort=relevancerank>
Founding Editor-in-Chief: International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management in the Digital Age (<http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-tourism-hospitality-management/144574>IJTHMDA)<http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-tourism-hospitality-management/144574>
Angelo A. Camillo, PhD
Associate Professor of Strategic Management
School of Business - Woodbury University
7500 Glenoaks Boulevard, Burbank, CA 91510-7846 - USA
Phone: +1 - 818.394.3314 - Fax: +1 - 818.394.3311
Website: www.woodbury.edu<http://www.woodbury.edu/> - Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Personal page: http://woodbury.libguides.com/aacamillo -
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelocamillo

[low_res_blue[1]]P Think about the environment before printing this page

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.