*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

Following the request of some colleagues to submit their work and given the fact that many of us are under time pressure, we are happy to provide an extension to submit your abstract until the 26th of February 2017, 23:59:59 CET.

CALL FOR SHORT PAPERS

11th GEM&L International Workshop on Management & Language

Deadline extension for paper submissions: 26 FEBRUARY 2017

Revisiting Multilingualism at Work:

New Perspectives in Language-Sensitive Research in International Business

Please download the call for extended abstracts by clicking on the link below.

http://geml.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Call-for-papers-20174.pdf

IMPORTANT DATES

Conference dates :              4-5 July 2017

Short paper submission:       26 February, 2017

Notice of acceptance:           1 April, 2017

GEM&L website : www.geml.eu

For further information : [log in to unmask]

We appreciate your consideration of this invitation and hope to hear from you soon!

The conference organizing committee

Dr. Philippe Lecomte

Président du GEM&L

Professeur affilié