Dear AIB list members,

I wanted to let you know about a new book I've just published that may be of interest to you.  It's called Reach:A New Strategy to Help You Step Outside Your Comfort Zone, Rise to the Challenge, and Build Confidence (Penguin Random House).   The book is about acting outside your comfort zone - why it’s so hard, how we avoid doing it, and how we can be more successful. Based on research, but written for a general audience, the book is appropriate for teaching executives, MBA students, or undergraduates in cross-cultural communication, organizational behavior, and leadership courses.  I’m using it right now in my undergraduate organizational behavior course and plan to use it with middle managers later this spring.

If you are interested in seeing how it might be used for teaching, I'd be happy to send you a PDF describing specific ways you might use the book in class (my email is below).

Cheers,

Andy Molinsky
Professor of Organizational Behavior and International Management
Director of Perlmutter Institute of Global Business Leadership
Brandeis International Business School
Contact: [log in to unmask]

ReachGlobal Dexterity
ANDY MOLINSKY, Ph.D.
Brandeis Professor and Author of Reach and Global Dexterity
WWW.ANDYMOLINSKY.COM
Subscribe to Get Out of
Your Comfort Zone Guide
FacebookLinkedInTwitterYouTube