From: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: 0217-071 : Vacancy Published
Date: 25 February 2017 01:01:09 GMT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear Colleague

This is confirmation that 0217-071 Lecturer in Organisational Studies or Human Resource Management has been published, closing date 09 Apr 2017.

To view the advert use the link below:

http://jobs.rhul.ac.uk/0217-071

Please contact me you have any queries about this.

Kind regards

Sandra Beaty
Human Resources Team
Royal Holloway, University of London