Dear AIB members,

We hope the year 2017 began on a good note for you.

The Academy of Multinational Enterprises (Japan) is pleased to announce
that Volume 3, Issue 2 of *Japan MNE Insights* (newsletter) is now
available online (http://www.mne-jp.org/english/pdf/NLfinal_vol3No2.pdf).

This issue includes two special essays;
*"Have Japanese Companies Lost Sight of the Paradigm Shift in Competitive
Advantage?" by Masaaki Kotabe*, and
*"The Switching Model of International Competitive and Cooperative Entry
Modes: Highlighting the Validity of a Revised Transaction Cost Approach to
the Theory of MNE" by Takeshi Fujisawa*.

We hope that you will find the contents interesting and share them with
your colleagues.

With kind regards,

Dr. Tamiko Kasahara
Editorial member of Japan MNE Insights

Tamiko Kasahara (Ph.D.)
Lecturer in International Business
University of Shizuoka, School of Management and Information
52-1 Yada, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka, 422-8526, Japan

TEL/FAX:+81-54-264-5435 <+81%2054-264-5435> (direct)
E-mail :[log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.