*10th Asia Academy of Management Conference*

*10th Taiwan Academy of Management Conference*

*Doctoral Consortium *

*June 20, 2017*

*Kitakyushu Convention Center*

*Japan*

The Asia Academy of Management (AAoM) Doctoral Consortium provides an
opportunity for doctoral students to meet and interact with a panel of
excellent researchers on Asian management issues on June  20th, 2017. The
consortium will be held at Kitakyushu Convention Center. A panel of experts
will participate in the workshop, including the following (in alphabetical
order):

*Kazuhiro Asakawa, Keio University (Chair) *

*Jesper Edman, Hitotsubashi University*

*Jay Kim, INSEAD*

*Jane Lu,  The University of Melbourne*

*Ishtiaq P. Mahmood,  National University of Singapore*

*Mike Peng, The University of Texas at Dallas*

*Jaeyong Song, Seoul National University*.

In this half-day consortium, about 30 young scholars will be invited to
participate. Applicants who are selected will not be charged a fee for the
consortium but should register for the Asia Academy of Management
conference (June 20-21, 2017).

Doctoral students interested in participating in the consortium should
submit a PDF file consisting of:

1. The applicant's one-page CV that includes full contact information.

2. The applicant's two-page summary of their (a) dissertation progress
up-to-date OR (b) a working paper based on an ongoing project. The summary
should include the following content: research purpose; research
design/methodology/approach; (anticipated) findings; research
limitations/implications (if applicable); practical implications (if
applicable); originality/value; paper type (general review, research paper,
technical paper; conceptual paper; viewpoint). You can also include in the
final paragraph any areas you would especially like feedback on.

Applicants should send the PDF files via email to Kazuhiro Asakawa* by
March 14th, 2017*. Your file should be named name.pdf, where name is your
full name.  (In case we have vacancy, we will be accepting applications
until we exhaust our capacity even after this deadline.)

For further information, please contact the Doctoral Consortium Chair:

*Kazuhiro Asakawa*

Asia Academy of Management http://aaom.asia/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.