The Power of We Consortium AmeriCorps State program is looking for 10 individuals to join the team for Spring 2017!

Please forward this message to your partners/members who are interested in paid positions involving Lansing food systems; cross posted

AmeriCorps members are placed with organizations within Ingham county to increase food security and reduce chronic disease/obesity through nutrition & gardening education, referrals and food distribution. AmeriCorps members manage multiple activities during their service. Some of these actives include:

Spring members serve March 20, 2017-August 25, 2017

Spring member benefits:

A detailed list of available positions can be found

HERE

All interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to Power of We Consortium AmeriCorps Program Director, Andrea Villanueva at [log in to unmask] by January 24th at 5pm.

Andrea Villanueva

ac logo small 2cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

AmeriCorps State Program Director

The Power of We Consortium

Ingham County Human Services Building

5303 S. Cedar St., Suite 2400

Lansing, MI 48909

Office: 517.887.4558  |  Cell: 517-582-4755

Fax: 517.887.4310

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

"Strengthening Community Connections for Action"

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html