We are not looking for research-focused students, rather evaluation, but I suspect many of you are connected with such students and faculty.
Thank you in advance for sharing with your networks.

UNAVCO has a summer internship position for a graduate student focused on evaluation (Internal Evaluation Assistant). The intern must be enrolled in a graduate program. Evaluation focused coursework and/or experience is required. This is a full-time, 8-week, paid internship in Boulder, Colorado. The intern will assist with evaluation efforts of the Education and Community Engagement program portfolio.
Applications are due February 15, 2017.

UNAVCO is a non-profit organization based in Boulder. UNAVCO operates the national Geodetic Facility of the National Science Foundation.

A full listing of summer internships, including the evaluation assistant is available on the UNAVCO Careers page

Donna Charlevoix, Director
UNAVCO Education & Community Engagement
[log in to unmask] | 303.381-7483

Please acknowledge UNAVCO sponsors and awards