I am looking for a male roommate to take over the lease at Tammany Hills Apartment
due to my graduation. The Apartment is located to the south of Spartan village, across
the street from University club within a 5-min drive. There is bus #20 to MSU campus.
The room has been kept very clean and tidy.  You will be living with a third-year male
Ph.D. student, who is super nice, clean, tidy and an expert on bodybuilding.

The lease period is from April to September. However, you can lease part of it per your
need. You can sign another year once the lease is ended if you want.

The rent will be $380/month, including WIFI (the fastest I can buy at the time), Heat,
Water, but electricity (normally this will be 10~15 per month). Besides, you will have a
garage for your car. The desk and bed can be sold for $50 separately, price negotiable.

If you are interested in, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Tammany Hills Apartment sublease 拎包入住
因为毕业工作的原因,现在打算找一位男性室友。这个公寓的位置在Spartan village 南部, university
club 对过。 开车从Spartan village 5 分钟。门口有20路公交车,可以到学校里面。室友是一位三年级
的博士生, 人很好,他把家里收拾的非常干净整洁,而且是健身专家。

剩下的lease 是从四月到九月。但是你可以根据自己的需要来调整lease的长短。 价格是 $380 一个月,
包括 网络(当时买的最快的), 水,暖气,但是不包括电费(一般一个月一个人10-15 刀)。而且你会
有个车库,冬天下雪就不用挖车了。 屋里的床和桌子如果你需要的话,可以50 刀卖给你, 价格可以再商
量。. Lease结束以后,如果有兴趣也可以和他继续签下一年的lease
如果有兴趣的话,请联系[log in to unmask]

谢谢