An opportunity is available for a Chinese language tutor who would like to
INFORMALLY tutor one child on SATURDAYS or SUNDAYS ONLY . .

Each session would be for a few hours, or so, once weekly, on a continuous
basis....we can accommodate a flexible weekend time schedule to suit a
tutor's availability.....bi lingual teaching aids are provided ....

Formal tutoring experience is NOT required, we prefer a congenial female
tutor able to teach primarily daily encountered Chinese conversational
level language skills along with writing penmanship ...to and from
transportation is provided as is an hourly wage...please reply telling a
bit about your experience, if any, with young children...thanks...happy
Spring Festival..📣😊🐓