Hello, I have personal issue and want to move out as soon as possibly.
The leasing contract is till August 31th and if you want to extend the contract of course
you can.

It is 1 bed, 1 bath room (Second Floor) $797
- It has dryer and washer in the room.
- The apartment is only minutes away from MSU, Cooley Law School, & LCC
- Across the street, there is Meijer and it only takes 3 min
- The apartment is close to Eastwood Mall and Frandor Mall
- In terms of utility, you will pay only elec/internet fee (FREE HEATING!)
- It has assigned carport
- For people who don't have a car, you can ride #24,25 bus to go MSU

Here is the website if you want to search more
http://www.ashtonlakeliving.com/amenities.aspx

Please email me if you have any questions or want to live in this apartment.
It is great place to live alone or with your friends

Feel free to contact me!