All … please excuse the cross postings.  We are following up on a prior study that looked at academic workloads and rewards (this is available at https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/CP/File.php?F=F_29lNCl4H9MRpqEB for those that want to look at the information collected from that study).  We would appreciate any help from PhD Students, Faculty and Administrators on the nature and structure of their PhD programs.  As far as we are aware there is no similar set of studies that so comprehensively looks at B-Schools (the prior survey covered > 450 institutions).  So please help if you can and pass the survey link along to others.

The survey looks at everything from satisfaction to program structure to funding.  Because we have already collected information relating to many aspects of performance we can relate which actions lead to better outcomes.

The survey is at https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b1vMCdRaYvl4zI1

Thanks in advance.

Timothy M. Devinney
University Leadership Chair and Professor of International Business, Pro Dean of Research & Innovation

Leeds University Business School

Maurice Keyworth Building
University of Leeds | Leeds | LS2 9JT | UK