I am passing on some information on a cluster of strategy books recently published by Emerald Publishing, which I think will be of interest to the readers of the AIB-L listserv.

·       Designing Creative Organizations: Tools, Processes and Practice

(Igor Hawryszkiewycz) URL: http://bit.ly/2iV8PfP

·       The Strategically Networked Organization: Leveraging Social Networks to Improve Organizational Performance

(Hanna Lehtimaki) URL: http://bit.ly/2jktOWI

·       Building Markets for Knowledge Resources: Emerging Pervasive Models of Innovation in Practice

(Maria Rosaria Della Peruta) URL: http://bit.ly/2j9ddVS

·       Tribal Wisdom for Business Ethics

(Grace Ann Rosile) URL: http://bit.ly/2i9UafE

·       International Perspectives on Crowdfunding: Positive, Normative and Critical Theory

(Jerome Meric, Julienne Brabet, Isabelle Maque) URL: http://bit.ly/2j99Qys

·       Innovation Africa: Emerging Hubs of Excellence

(Olugbenga Adesida, Geci Karuri-Sebin, Joao Resende-Santos) URL: http://bit.ly/2i8un4n

Find more strategy titles here: http://bit.ly/2heUtpJ

Best wishes,

Lucy