If you’re teaching International Business, Management, or Marketing and want to add a real international business experience component to your course, consider joining X-Culture.

X-Culture is a partnership of 450+ IB professors from around the world. We’re not a business. We’re not selling a product. We’re a partnership of IB professors.

We put our students in global virtual teams and they work on real-life international business challenges presented by real companies.

Over 4,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 100 universities in 40 on 6 continents participate in X-Culture every semester (over 30,000 have taken part in X-Culture so far).

Working in Global Virtual Teams of about 6 (each team member from a different country), the students spend a semester solving real international Business challenges presented by our corporate partners.

NO SIMULATIONS, NO GAMES. REAL INTERNATIONAL TEAMS. REAL CLIENTS.

The best students are then invited to X-Culture Symposium where they meet their team members and top managers from the client company.

X-Culture just won the Wharton’s 2016 Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing Employability category.

WEBINAR:

If you just want to learn more, attend our LIVE WEBINAR on Wed, Feb 1, 10 am New York time: http://x-culture.org/instructor-experience-sharing-webinar/

Divisions:

Dates:

Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE  TO JOIN X-CULTURE

Dr. Vasyl Taras

Associate Professor
D&T Priddy Dean’s Notable Scholar
X-Culture Project Coordinator

Fellow of the Academy of International Business, Southeast USA
Bryan School of Business and Economics
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
349 Bryan
POB 26165, Greensboro, NC 27402-6165
336-256-8611

www.X-Culture.org