Dear Sir or Madam,

Please kindly circulate CFP for the New England Journal of Entrepreneurship's special issue to our AIB community. Thank you.

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to submit your research paper to the New England Journal of Entrepreneurship (NEJE) special issue on 'Corporate Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets'. This special issue aims to explore key features of the corporate entrepreneurship in emerging economies and contribute to establishing the groundwork for corporate entrepreneurship in emerging markets that potentially inform both management research and practice for the future.

Important Dates:
Submission of manuscripts: September 15, 2017
Notification to authors: November 15, 2017
Final versions due: January 31, 2018
Publication date: Spring, 2018

For more information about the special issue please check the attached file.

New Newland Journal of Entrepreneurship
http://digitalcommons.sacredheart.edu/neje/

Guest editors:
Crystal Jiang Ph.D., Bryant University, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Irem Demirkan Ph.D., Loyola University Maryland, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Qin Yang Ph.D., Robert Morris University, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best regards,

Crystal
Crystal Jiang Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Management, Bryant University
Associate Editor, New England Journal of Entrepreneurship
Ph: 401-232-6941 Fax: 401-232-6068
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://departments.bryant.edu/management/faculty/crystal-jiang.htm

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]