January 23, 2017

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.eiba.wien/>

EIBA 2016 Vienna

Links to Media Galleries

Dear Colleagues,

Happy New Year!

On behalf of the entire WU Vienna team, we would like to take this opportunity to thank those who have participated in the EIBA 2016 conference at WU last December. All the progress, debate and interaction would not have been possible without such a large group of motivated scholars.

There was a camera team onsite at WU during EIBA 2016 - they created an interesting video (currently being featured in the WU marketing channels); if you are interested in seeing this, check out the clip:
https://youtu.be/vgi7-QWOVus

Additionally, we have sorted and uploaded some pictures that were taken during the conference and would like to invite you to view them at the resulting online photo gallery:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B26NNc3C5WZgblk0RlI0QVB1Rk0

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you in Milan this coming December 14-16 for EIBA 2017 (http://eiba2017.eiba.org/).

With best regards,

Jonas Puck
EIBA Past President & 2016 Conference Chair

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.