***Apologies for any cross-postings***

3rd Global Conference of International Human Resource Management

18 - 20 May 2017

Keynote Speakers:

Professor Mary Yoko Brannen, University of Victoria, Canada

Professor David Collings, Dublin City University, Ireland

Hosted by: St John’s University, Manhattan Campus, 101 Astor Place, New York, NY 10003, USA

Submission deadline for extended abstracts: 15 January 2017

Best paper award sponsored by:

International Journal of Human Resource Management

We are very excited to share with you the Call for Papers for our 3rd Global Conference on International HRM to be held in New York in May 2017. This time we are holding two events – a practitioner/academia event on May 18, and the main academic conference on May 19-20.

Further details can be found on the conference webpage - http://ler.la.psu.edu/cihrs/IHRMconference.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Best wishes

Elaine Farndale

Center for International Human Resource Studies (CIHRS)

School of Labor and Employment Relations

The Pennsylvania State University

503 Keller Building, University Park, PA 16802, USA

email: [log in to unmask]; phone: +1 814-867-3320

website: http://ler.la.psu.edu/cihrs