Dear Colleagues,

Please consider submitting proposals for the Asia Academy of Management Professional Development Workshops. The proposals could be in the following five formats:

1.       Panel sessions
2.       Developmental workshops for junior faculty and doctoral students
3.       Round table discussions on specific research areas/topics
4.       Feedback on preliminary research ideas by experienced journal reviewers
5.       Any other creative forms of scholarly activities

The detailed call is listed in the link below:

http://aom.org/annualmeeting/submission/call/aam/pdw/

Please feel free to write to me for any informal discussion. I look forward to receiving your submissions.

Sincerely,
Deeksha Singh

--
Deeksha Singh, Ph.D.