Dear Colleagues,
How are you? I am Dr. Mark Munoz, a professor of Management and
International Business at the Millikin University in Illinois. I was the
editor of the book “Handbook on the Geopolitics of Business” (Edward
Elgar Publishing, 2013).
I just got approval to co-edit a book titled “Business Strategy in the
Artificial Intelligence Economy” with Business Expert Press. The project
is being conducted with guidance from the American Institute of
Artificial Intelligence.
The book aims to assemble leading scholars and experts from around the
world to advance current thinking on the impact of artificial
intelligence on business functions. Technological breakthroughs relating
to artificial intelligence have redefined business operations worldwide.
Autonomous machines, cognitive systems, conscious and intelligent agents
will change the traditional perspectives of business. The enormity of
change is redefining the structural dynamics of business strategy,
economic theory, and management concepts. This book project will be the
first edited book that fully examines how artificial intelligence is
transforming the contemporary business strategy. The emphasis is not on
reviewing existing technologies in the marketplace but instead on the
expected changes in the underlying theories of business management.

This is a fairly short book with each chapter consisting only about
10-15 pages (about 3,500 words).

Potential chapter topics include:
·		 Artificial Intelligence and Corporate Strategy
·		 Artificial Intelligence and Human Resources
·		 Artificial Intelligence and Financial Management
·		 Artificial Intelligence and Sales and Marketing
·		 Artificial Intelligence and Production Management
·		 Artificial Intelligence and Ethics
·		 Artificial Intelligence, Logistics and Supply Chain
Management
·		 Artificial Intelligence and Corporate Leadership
·		 Other related topics will be considered

Might you be interested in writing a chapter in this book project?
Completion time would be about eight months from contract signing.
If this interests you, please send me the following by February 3,
2017: 1) proposed chapter title, 2) 3-sentence bio, and 3) 3-sentence
abstract of your chapter.
I look forward to hearing from you, and hope we can work together in
advancing the convergence of business and artificial intelligence.
Sincerely,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Professor, Management and International Business
Tabor School of Business
Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425
( tel:2174331425)
E-mail : [log in to unmask]
Webpage : http://www.munoz-associates.com/jmarkmunoz.html

Handbook on the Geopolitics of Business book link :

http://www.e-elgar.com/shop/handbook-on-the-geopolitics-of-business?___website=uk_warehouse

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.