 Dear Researchers,We hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, we are in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled “Marketing Techniques for Financial Inclusion and Development”, to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research bases from the US. We would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.We are sure that your contribution on this topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication.Please visit  http://www.igi-global.com/ publish/call-for-papers/call- details/2484 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and hope to hear from you by January 30th 2017. Best wishes,Dr. Dhiraj Jain & Dr. Adya SharmaEditors
Marketing Techniques for Financial Inclusion and Development

With Regards  Dr. Dhiraj Jain  Associate Professor,Symbiosis International University - SCMS Pune India.
 + 91 99280 83624 , 7028714518

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.