Dear Colleagues.

We are pleased to announce the 14th European Conference on Psychological Assessment to be held at ISCTE – Instituto Universitário de Lisboa, in Lisbon (Portugal),

​on
 5-8 July, 2017.

The conference takes place every two years, and is going to be held for the second time in Portugal. As it focuses on assessment, it is of interest to all practical and applied areas, such as School Psychology, career planning advice, employee selection, and Clinical Psychology.

Communications will be welcome on the following topics:

Scale / test development

Psychometric studies

Validation studies

Normative studies

New instruments

Intelligence

Personality

Interests

Attitudes

Methodology

Classical Tests Theory / Item Resposnse Theory

Education

High Abilities

Assessment Centres

Selection Processes

Intervention Programs

Learning

Among other topics

The extended deadline for presenting abstracts until 250 words is NOW January 31, according to publications procedures.

Submit here

For any queries you may visit the conference site or use the email [log in to unmask]

Keynote Speakers

David Stillwell (Cabridge University Business School, UK)

Laurence Claes (University of Leuven, Belgium)

Paul R. Sackett (University of Minnesota, USA)

Ralf Schwarzer (Freie University of Berlin, Germany)

Roger Azevedo (North Carolina State University – USA)

Wendy Johnson (The University of Edinburgh, Scotland)

We will be delighted to receive you.

ECPA14 Organization Committee

*****************

​Contact person: ​
Aristides I. Ferreira
, PhD
Researcher and Assistant Professor
Business Research Unit
ISCTE-IUL Business School

Avenida das Forças Armadas, Edifício I, Reitoria
Room D415 / BOX 320
1649-026 LISBOA Portugal
Telefone: +351 217 903 415 | Ext. 794151
Skype: aristides.ferreira78