Dear colleagues – post-holiday greetings:

I would like to announce my just-published, two volume set, DOING BUSINESS IN RUSSIA: A CONCISE GUIDE, Volume I and Volume II. Published by Business Expert Press (www.businessexpertpress.com), these books examine Russia’s main industries, their profiles, trends, business attractiveness, and marketing strategies. The discussion of Russia’s regions covers regional subdivisions and economic profiles with the focus on Moscow, the leading economic region. The books also cover the drivers and trends of the Russian small business sector and entrepreneurial business venturing as well as business culture. Apart from extensive up-to-date factual information and analytics on the Russian business environment, the book features pedagogical tools applicable to a range of international business issues.

Thanks,

Anatoly Zhuplev

Professor. International Business and Entrepreneurship
Hilton Center for Business
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive, MS 8385
Los Angeles, California 90045-2659
U.S.A.

E: [log in to unmask]  T: 310. 338 7414  F: 310. 338 3000

http://cba.lmu.edu/faculty/?expert=anatoly.zhuplevphd