Respected Sir/ Madam,

Wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Greetings from AKI’s Poona Institute of Management Sciences and Entrepreneurship, Pune.

We are glad to announce that AKI's PIMSE is organizing an International Conference on

“Recent Advancesin Business Management, Economics and Information Technology’’

on

24th & 25th February 2017

We take this opportunity to invite you for your valuable contribution in terms of research papers/case studies to the conference. The event would provide a common forum to academicians, research scholars and practitioners to discuss various opportunities and challenges on the theme of the conference. Original Papers with empirical study will be given importance. Please find the attachments for further details.

We are sure your participation will add value to the Conference and also in turn benefit the masses.

You are also requested to forward the same to your friends, acquaintances and colleagues in your Institute/ Department.

Important Dates:

Last date of Submission of Full Paper along with Abstract     :  15th February 2017

Notification of Acceptance                                                          :  17th February 2017

Last date of Registration                                                             :  20th February 2017

 refer to the brochure enclosed herewith the mail.

Short listed papers shall be published in Special Edition of Refereed Peer Review Journal of Commerce & Management with Impact Factor.

For Online Registration, CLICK HERE

For topics and other relevant details, kindly visit International Conference's Website:

https://sites.google.com/view/akipimse-int-conf-2017

Visit PIMSE's Website: pimse.ac.in

Mail us your Papers on: [log in to unmask]

Thanks and Regards

Dr. Shakeel Ahmed

Conference Chairman & Director, PIMSE

+91-9890173342